DENTAL CAVITIES THERAPY
Dental cavities are the most widespread health problem worldwide and their appearance is unconditioned by age, and can occur even in babies who have teeth.
Sometimes, the appearance of a tooth decay can surprise us, even if we follow a proper daily hygiene routine. Therefore, to ensure that your teeth stay healthy for the long term and that the tartar is completely removed, it is important to visit the dentist for professional dental hygiene every 6 months.
SYMPTOMS FOR DENTAL CAVITIES
- Dental sensitivity to hot and cold meals/beverages
- The existence of a visible hole in the tooth
- White or black spots on the surface of the tooth
HOW DO WE TREAT CAVITIES
- Through dental fillings, followed by periodic dental prophylaxis and fluoridations
- Through canal treatments if the tooth is deeply affected (the dental pulp is infected)
In order to reproduce the natural aesthetics of the tooth affected by cavities and depending on the degree of deterioration of the tooth enamel, the doctor may propose to the patient an aesthetic treatment solution such as dental inlays or E-max or Zirconium dental crowns.
DR. ANCA HAZAPARU
Endodontics / General Dentistry
Specialist in Endodontics and Graduate of the Faculty of Dental Medicine at ``Titu Maiorescu`` University
DR. SERGIU POPESCU ROCA
Prevention / General Dentistry
Specialist in Dentistry and General Dental Medicine, and Graduate of the Faculty of Dental Medicine of the ``Carol Davila`` University