You are the reason why we practice premium dentistry with passion and responsibility. Therefore, we devote all your attention to the practice, the waiting area and the treatment. Maybe your treatment has ended after a certain number of visits to the clinic, however, our responsibility remains for you indefinitely.
THE FIRST VISIT
Are you a new patient and do not know how to prepare for your first visit at Dentaline clinic? Here are some things that will help you before you reach us:
- The first visit can be set by filling in the online form on the website, by phone or by going directly to the clinic and together with the front desk officer we will find the best time for you.
- Once you arrive at the clinic you will complete the patient record together with the doctor. This will include, as in any other medical procedure, your personal data (it is mandatory to have an identity card with you), your medical history and the treatment plan made after the oral examination.
- If you worry about your personal data, find out that you are protected by a global law and as such, you have full assurance that they will not be disclosed to other entities.
- Digital dental radiography – it is mandatory to establish a correct diagnosis. If you already have one, to be relevant to your current situation, it must be at most 6 months old.
- The clinical examination – it takes 45 minutes, is performed by the attending specialist, who at the end of the visit, will give you an indicative treatment plan. Within 48 hours you will receive the complete treatment plan with prices, treatment stages and treatment options via email.
- The hygiene session – consists of scaling, professional brushing and air-flow and lasts 40-60 minutes. Depending on availability, it can be done the same day or scheduled for a future date. We also recommend that before the start of any dental treatment, the hygiene session should be carried out to ensure that the teeth are clean, the tartar is removed and the treatments will be performed safely
- Rescheduling the first visit – we understand that unforeseen situations may occur. Please, as far as possible, let us know this at least 24 hours in advance. It is important to give other patients the option to come early. If the postponement occurs on the day of the appointment, we would be very pleased to announce by phone or email that you can no longer arrive.
Am avut o experienta placuta. Mi-a placut abordarea diferita pe care oamenii de la clinica au avut-o pas cu pas. Incepand de la programarea telefonica, pana la raportul cu medicul, toti cei cu care am interactionat m-au facut sa ma simt confortabil si, desi am o fobie legata de tot ce inseamna interventii stomatologice, aici m-am simtit in largul meu. Eu am avut nevoie de cateva coroane si o albire si pot spune ca rezultatul a fost exceptional. De acum voi ramane cu siguranta pacient. Va multumesc!
Dr. Sergiu Alexandru Radulescu, un profesionist si un om minunat in relatia cu copiii.
Recomand cu mare incredere . Am fost tratat cu caldura si profesionalim.este o echipa minunata si dedicata intotdeauna zambitoare si primitoare care te face sa uti durere si sa te intorci cu placere . Iar cabinetul si dotarie sunt impecabile! Si bine inteles o echipa excelenta in fruntea cu dna doctor Anca Hazaparu.
Profesioniști în adevărat sens al cuvântului. Recomand cu cea mai mare încredere!
Paul Sebastian Pirvu